Bethesda Academy | William H. Ford, Sr. Museum & Visitor's Center

About Burroughs Hall

Originally built in the 1860’s, Burroughs Hall serves as the heart and soul of Bethesda. At one time, the stately brick building housed Bethesda’s dining hall on the main level and accommodated a basketball court on the upper level.

Today, the main level is home to the William H. Ford, Sr. Museum & Visitors Center at Bethesda Academy, while the upper level houses Bethesda’s administrative offices. Burroughs Hall is located in the center of Bethesda Academy’s campus, just steps away from various residential cottages and classroom spaces.

 

Historic - Berne w Burroughs                      Burroughs